Privacy and Cookies Policy
- What kind of information do we collect? If you register on this site, we may ask for personal information such as your name, email address and photograph. We may ask you for feedback on our events or to complete surveys for us. We may detail your activity and personal preferences when visiting our sites (see “Cookies”, below). If you post content on the site or communicate via the site, we may store and monitor your content and communications.
- What do we do with information we collect? We will use your personal information to:
- operate this site
- if you register with us, to provide you with newsletters and information about us, our partners and our publications, activities and events
- carry out analysis and research to improve our sites, events and activities
- prevent and detect fraud and abuse of our site and protect other users
- How to unsubscribe If you don’t want to receive any more communications from us, please change the preferences on your account or click the unsubscribe link on any email from us.
- Who else has access to your information? We may share your information with our partners and with companies who help us to host and operate this site and to organise our events and other activities. Some of these organisations may process your information in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), such as the United States, where data protection laws are not the same as in the EEA. If you are not happy for us to transfer your information in this way, please don’t access and use our websites. Comments, blogs and other information which you upload may be displayed publicly and to other users. Please be careful when disclosing personal information which may identify you or anyone else. We are not responsible for the protection or security of information which you disclose in public areas. We may disclose your personal information if required by law, or to protect or defend ourselves or others against illegal or harmful activities, or as part of a reorganisation or restructuring of our organisation.
- Security We take steps to protect your personal information and follow procedures designed to minimise unauthorised access to or disclosure of your information. However, we can’t guarantee that we will eliminate all risk of misuse. If you have a password for your account, please keep this safe and don’t share it with anyone else. You are responsible for all activity on your account and must contact us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or other security breach.